To contact us:
PO Box 80099
Charleston, SC 29416
Shared Leadership and Family Engagement Training
· Are you working with a family who is resisting change?
· Is your program or organization working to increase parental involvement?
· Are you an educator or child advocate who finds yourself asking, “Where are the parents?”
If your answer is yes to any of these, Shared Leadership and Family Engagement Training may be just what you are looking for!
Shared Leadership in Action is a dynamic and interactive training during which participants learn proven effective tools and strategies to help parents and professionals work in partnership with each other.
Shared Leadership in Action training is based on Parents Anonymous® Inc.’s decade of experience in providing training and technical assistance to Parent Leaders, staff, policymakers and community members throughout the United States of America.
This training provides specific, operational tools for engaging parents and for working in partnership to reach shared goals. To enhance learning the format is experiential and mutually supportive.
For more information on Shared Leadership in Action training options call 1-800-326-8621.
· Pre-training consultation
· Understanding the basics of leadership
· Working together in Shared Leadership
· Benefits and barriers to Shared Leadership
· Assessing readiness for Shared Leadership
· Creating a Shared Leadership action plan
· Ongoing technical assistance
FOR MORE INFORMATION
TO SET UP